Air Duct Cleaning San Diego
Do you need air duct cleaning in San Diego? If so, did you know that the average San Diego resident spends an average of 45% of their time at home? Furthermore, did you know that the average home creates up to 40 pounds of dust annually? Now more than ever, people are spending more time at home, indoors, and are looking for ways to be comfortable at home. Before you start with bathroom, kitchen and the deck remodels, consider thinking about your indoor air quality. If you haven’t had your ductwork replaced or cleaned in years, chances are, it’s loaded with dust, dirt, and other debris. Poor air quality can trigger allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues. So before you focus on aesthetics, deep cleaning of your homes “respiratory system” may be in order.
Call (858)-505-8711 or (619) 276-8165
Air Duct Sanitizing — Step by Step:
• Remove and clean supply registers.
• Clean supply vents all the way to the furnace/air handler. Dislodge dirt stuck on air duct walls with specialized agitation devices (air whips and compressed air nozzles).
• Dirt and debris is collected and swept up by German designed dual vacuum system (2 times the power of other vacuums on the market today).
• Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
• Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside furnace/air handler.
• Our BioClean Duct Sanitizing Sprayer Gun sprays duct sanitizing chemical directly to the duct walls and allows more Bio Chem to be applied than the much used fogger unit.