FURNACE AND A/C SYSTEM TUNE-UP
Don’t Wait for Extreme Temperatures to Have Your System Fail!
Proper maintenance of your heating and air conditioning system will prolong the life of your equipment and save you from unexpected, costly repairs. To help your heater and/or air conditioner run as efficiently as possible and to save you money on electric bills, regular tune-ups are crucial. Before you turn on your system, let Air Plus Heating & Cooling make sure that your systems will be running at peak efficiency all year long.
1. Check thermostat operations
2. Clean burners as needed
3. Check and adjust all safety controls
4. Clean flame sensor
5. Clean & check ignition controls
6. Clean blower wheel
7. Check fan control center
8. Check vent pipe & venting
9. Check blower operations
10. Lubricate all moving parts
11. Check for gas leaks at furnace
12. Check gas valve operations
13. Inspect heat exchanger for safety defects
14. Check & flush condensate drains
15. Check temperature rise
16. Check & replace throw-away filters if size provided upon scheduling.
$$ Saved on Utilities
Peace of Mind
Fewer Repair Bills
Extended Equipment Life
Preferred Customer Service
Quality Service You Can Trust
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE
1. Check operating pressures
2. Check for visual signs of freon leaks
3. Check voltage & amps to all motors
4. Check starting contactor switch
5. Check blower operations
6. Check all wiring connections
7. Check thermostat operations
8. Check outside disconnect
9. Check & replace throw-away filters if size provided upon scheduling.
10. Check safety controls
11. Clean evaporator coil as required
12. Rinse condensing unit (deep coil cleaning extra if excessively dirty)
13. Lubricate all moving parts
14. Check heat transfer
15. Check temperature drop
WE SERVICE ALL MAKES AND MODELS!
At Air Plus Heating & Cooling we provide San Diego with the ultimate heating and air conditioning repair service. We are proud members of the BBB with an A+ rating, and take pride in the reputation we have established for honesty, integrity, quality workmanship, and NEVER selling our customer something they do not want or need.
Here are just a few of the MANY brands we service:
Read what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our repair service:
“(Another company) told me I needed a NEW furnace because mine was leaking carbon monoxide, I called Air Plus Heating & Cooling for an estimate. Jim inspected my furnace and told me there was nothing wrong with it – the spill switch had just been tripped. He was right. Months later, the furnace is working great and the carbon monoxide detectors are still reading zero. I will definitely call Air Plus Heating & Cooling when I do need a furnace and so will my parents (who were visiting when he was here and just bought a house in San Diego). We also will recommend them to everyone. UPDATE: 1/6/11 – heater still working great, carbon monoxide detectors reading zero. (Other company) just used the scare tactic on my co-worker – it’s sickening how they try to drum up business!”
C.G., Scripps Ranch
On time, friendly and great work
We had our 3 year old A/C and 13 year old furnace serviced. Air Plus Heating&Cooling was right on time, no pressure trying to sell us on upgrades or repairs. We will definitely use them again.